Hello Everyone!! So I have recorded a few foundation reviews and I thought why don't I post a blog on one of them?? I have decided to review the Natural FX water based foundation from Cover FX for you guys.
* I love that its water based meaning there's more H2O then bad "no good" ingredients like Oil.
* This foundation is Oil Free, Fragrance Free and best of all non- comedogenic... yay!!!!!
* It has also been tested and recommended by Dermatologists (stated on the packaging)
* It contains several vitamins that help nourish the skin.
* It has an SPF 15
* I really like the squeeze tube packaging which makes it easy to store in my makeup collection and to travel with.
* This line of foundation has a pretty good range of colors for those with cool, warm or neutral undertones. You will notice a letter B,C,E,or M in front of a number on the box. B=golden deep tones C= cool with pink undertones E= equal parts of pink and yellow tones and M= more yellow/olive tones. (I wear M20, which is very yellow to cancel out my pinkish/reddish undertone)
* It is not the foundation suited for very oily skin as it claims to "leave skin rehydrated and radiant looking"
It makes my skin look very greasy, not a good look!
* It's really only suitable for normal and combination skin types.
* With my skin undergoing changes due to prescribed acne meds, this foundation really enhances my dry patches.
* If you have any dry spots on your face this foundation will cling to those areas- also not good!
* The formula is very pigmented so it does provide a nice coverage but it's just too thick for me.
* It's a little pricey..... $40 for 1 oz.
As you can tell there are lots of things that I like about this foundation but unfortunately the "greasy" look is not what I'm into, LOL. If you are interested in this foundation, ask a Sephora makeup artist for a sample on your next visit. I like samples because you are not obligated to purchase the items and you get to try something new. So I hope this review helps in your quest for a new foundation. Please visit my YouTube channel to watch makeup/beauty related videos :) Thanks for stopping by :)