Friday, June 18, 2010

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm Review


This post is going to be a review of the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm. I hope this quick review is helpful to you all. If you have any questions or comments please let me know. Follow my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi
Yes, Jack Black is a skincare line designed for men but this product can be used by men and women. I have been using this product for 3 weeks and I really enjoy this lip balm. I usually keep this lip balm on my night stand because I really mostly use it at night before bed. When I wake up in the morning my lips feel hydrated and super soft. This a good product to have in your makeup bag, nightstand, or in your bathroom. I will repurchase this product when I run out. The only other lip balm/chapstick type product that I have been repurchasing over and over is the original chapstick so I think I may have found a much better substitute!! The great qualities about this product are:
* Cruelty Free
* Contains an SPF 25 which is key in lip products year round
* Has a slight tingle from the natural mint flavor
* Contains Shea Butter which is great for hydration
* It's only $7 for .25oz
* You can find this product at Ulta, Sephora or the Jack Black website
Disclaimer: These are completely my own thoughts and opinions. I was not paid to review this product. I didn't purchase this product with my own money. I am not affiliated with Jack Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment