Friday, October 1, 2010

MAC Disney Venomous Villains Collection

Hi Everyone!! I just posted a video with some of the new products from the MAC Disney Villains collection. The collection consists of 4 characters....Cruella Deville, Evil Queen, Malificent, and Dr. Facilier. I only purchased items from Evil Queen and Malificent. Overall, I was pretty excited for the collection. I really enjoy thsese products. Be on the look out for tutorials on my channel using these products. I will list the products I got below and I will add some pictures as well. Please watch my video on my channel
www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi

Have a great week!!

Products I have:
Evil Queen eyeshadows: Her alter image (veluxe pearl finish, a soft shimmery lilac)
Vile Violet (matte finish, deep purple color)
Vainglorious (frost finish, very shimmery burgandy/cranberryish color)
Malificent products: Briar Rose beauty powder ( shimmery soft cool pink)
Revenge is sweet lipglass (shimmery clear purple)















No comments:

Post a Comment