Sunday, January 16, 2011

Favorite Face Products of 2010

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on here much lately, I'm sorry. I've been putting all the important info for every video in the more info bar located below the videos. I will try to get on here more often. I have posted a video showing you all my favorite face products of 2010 on my channel. I have listed all the products mentioned in my video along with prices. Most of these products have been mentioned in favorites videos throughout 2010. I hope you all enjoy!


Primers:
Loreal studio secret magic perfecting foundation primer (drugstore) $12
Napoleon Perdis auto pilot foundation primer $39

Concealers:
Maybelline mineral power perfectiong concealer (drugstore) $8
Neutrogena blemish concealer with micro clear technology (drugstore) $9
MAC select cover up $18
Benefit erase paste $28


Foundations:
Revlon color stay foundation  (drugstore) $10
Revlon photo ready foundation (drugstore) $13
NARS sheer glow foundation $45

Tinted Moisturizers:
Tarte smooth operator tinted moisturizer $36

Pressed Powder:
Maybelline dream matte pressed powder (drugstore) $8
Cargo Blu Ray HD pressed powder $28

Mineral Based Foundation:
Bare Minerals mineral foundation in original and matte $25 or $28
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder $59

Loose Powder:
NARS loose powder $38

Setting Powders:
MAC prep and prime $21
Tarte smooth operator clay finishing translucent powder $38

Highlighters:
Benefit High Beam $24
MAC cream colour base $18

Bronzers:
Smashbox Halo Hydrating bronzer $39
NARS laguna bronzer $32
Givenchy mat & glow powder $54

Blushes:
Givenchy blush #25 In Vogue Orange $45
Smashbox baked starlight blush from heartbreaker collection $24 (ebay)
MAC sheer tone blush in Pink Swoon $15
Lorac blush in Soul $19
Tarina Tarantino dollskin blush in feather $25
Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer $28


No comments:

Post a Comment