Thursday, December 22, 2011

Upcoming Videos on GlamourbyLexi

Hi everyone! How's everyone's Christmas shopping going? I'm so glad I'm done with my shopping and that all my holiday packages have been mailed off! It's so stressful shopping during the holiday season, LOL.

Anyways, on with the purpose of this blog post......As with the new year fast approaching, I wanted to start posting regularly on this blog. I keep saying that I'm going to be better at this but somehow I forget to add posts on here. There are some great new videos coming soon on my YouTube channel along with tons of already posted videos. I love filming videos and I hope that you all enjoy watching them. I also hope that you all have learned a thing or two from me :) My most recent video post was Laura Mercier TM vs. Tarte TM. This video is a comparison between two of my favorite tinted moisturizers. To watch my review, click on the link below.

Some videos to be on the look out for: Everyday Neutral Naked2 tutorial (before this weekend), New Year's sparkly tutorial and of course the requested videos. I have a list of videos that I'm excited to do. The link to my channel is below and please feel free to check them out, leave comments, and please subscribe :)

http://www.youtube.com/GlamourbyLexi


Thank you all for your incredible support! I truly appreciate each and every one of you :) Happy Holidays!!

xoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment