Thursday, April 18, 2013

Video updates on whats to come on my GlamourbyLexi

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!

I know its been a long time since I've written a post on something, lol. I apologize again for the millionth time! I truly suck a keeping up with this blog. It's crazy to think that my last post was December 5th on Pregnancy...yikes! my boy is almost 4 months now. 

I wanted to keep you guys updated on what videos are to come on my channel. I should probably sit in front of the camera and just chat with you guys instead of feeling like I need to upload or record a beauty related video every single week. There is gonna be some changes happening towards the end of May and beginning of June. I might do a video on that information soon if time permits. Any who, it will be kinda crazy so I've been recording tons of videos to upload during that time. I don't want you guys to miss out on videos just because my life is a bit crazy. 

I have finally recorded for a second time a review on the new Garnier BB cream for combo/oily skin. I have also done a fashion haul video on my recent Easter shopping at the outlets while visiting family in Texas. I also recorded a 25 questions tag video...I know I'm suppose to be tag by someone else but I find that this will help you all know me a little bit better. Oh, let me know if there are other tag videos you would like me to do. I had fun recording that tag video :) I also have a tutorial that I recorded in the beginning of March :x on a quick look for brown eyes, but I actually filmed and already posted a different more intense jewel tone purple tutorial for brown eyes. So I guess I can still upload it?? 

So those are the videos I have edited and ready to go. Look at me, I have a months worth of videos done! Yahooooo!!! Of course I will be filming new videos so I wondered if newer ones will be posted before the older ones??? Probably so, hahaha. So as always please leave me feedback on requested videos :) 

Don't forget to subscribe http://www.youtube.com/glamourbylexi
Rate, comment and share your favorite GlamourbyLexi videos!!
Thank you to all my wonderful subscribers for showing support and leaving positive feedback in the comments :)

Thanks for stopping by,
xo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment