Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lilac and Black Smokey Eyes

Here's a list of all the products I used to complete this look. I hope my tutorial was helpful for you all. Enjoy and as always please rate and comment on my blog and my youtube channel. Thanks for visiting. Until next time....

Eyes:
- Too Faced shadow insurance (ulta/sephora)
- Ulta eyeshadow in bloom (ulta)
- MAC pigment in Provence (ebay/CCO)
- Black and Gray eyeshadow (88palette/coastalscents.com)
- MAC fluidline in Blacktrack (MAC stores)
- Covergirl lash blast mascara (ulta/drugstores)
- NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in milk (ulta)


Face:
- Napoleon Perdis China Doll (ulta)
- Mineral Veil from Bare Escentuals (ulta/sephora)
- Pur Minerals Pur rocks (ulta)


Lips:
- MAC Heatherette lipgloss in bonus beat (ebay/CCO)

No comments:

Post a Comment