Sunday, August 9, 2009

CCO goodies/Update

I know I haven't been writing in my blog very much these days. I'm currently working on my videos for youtube. The should be coming up soon. I recently recorded a video of my July favorites and only one tutorial video. There is more to come! I did recently visit the Cosmetic Company Outlet also known as CCO. I got a few good things I guess. I don't really have many MAC items so when I'm around the CCO I try to pick up some things. I got my first dazzleglass in "like venus"(super shiny bubble gum pink) . I really like it because of the shiny glitter. I honestly thought that the glitter would be really chunky but I'm surprised that it isn't. I've also had a Hello Kitty limited edition lipgloss from earlier this year. I've only used it 2 maybe 3 times so far. I really like the creamy consistency of the gloss..it's a pretty pale pink color. Anyway, back the my CCO goodies...I got a MAC pigment in "provence" which is a nice nudish eyeshadow, a fluidline in "frostlite" which is a pretty shimmery white color that is more than likely discontinued, I also got a sculpt and shape powder compact in "accentuate sculpt", and my last item is a lipglass from the heatherette collection in "bonus beat" which is a very creamy nude lip gloss. I haven't tried it yet but I'm super excited that I was able to get my hands on some heatherette items. That collection came out last year and I missed it but there is hope! So be on the look out for my youtube channel. I'm currently also working on my birthday wish list, since my birthday is in 3 weeks. I will put that blog up soon. Probably this week. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment