Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update- MAC and Sigma brushes

Hello everyone.....so I'm in the process of making more videos to upload on youtube. I'm sure everyone already knows about the MAC in Lillyland collection. Well the only thing I got when the collection frist came out was the Pearlmatte face powder. I think it's so pretty as an all over bronzer or even as a blush. I've been using it as blush since I've purchased it. I've also been wanting to get the cremeblend blush in so sweet so easy....well it's sold out everywhere around me. I'm a little upset because I've been trying to get my hands on it for some time now. When I went to the MAC counter to keep the new collection out, they were already sold out of that cremeblend blush. I'm very disappointed because I've gone to like 2 different malls and they both don't even have the tester for it. I've decided to order it online but I'm afraid that it'll be totally different than what it looks online. I haven't been able to see it in person so that's kind scary. I'm not a big fan of ordering online. Speaking of online....I finally purchased some Sigma makeup brushes. I've been wanting some of there brushes for a very long time....I would say since June of last year. Why has it taken me so long to order them? I don't know! I've basically let myself go by what others have to say. I've heard nothing but good things about Sigma makeup brushes so we'll see when I get them this week. I think I'm going to do 2 videos on the brushes. One of my initial thoughts/reaction and the second video on what I actually think of them. Probably in a few weeks. I have to test them out before I say anything about them. Well I think I've done enough rambling about random things. I will try to upload a video soon. Thanks for following my blog and watching my videos.

FTC: I did purchase these products with my own money. I was not paid to mention or review these products. These are my own thoughts and opinions. I am not affiliated with any of these brands/companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment