Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cargo Haul Video

Hey guys! I finally uploaded a new video...it took my long enough. I know I've failed completely with my December favorites video and this is the first video in over a month that I've uploaded. But anyway, this new video is about Cargo Cosmetics. In case you all didn't know but the entire line is 50% off at Sephora. Don't panic.....no worries....you can still find Cargo at Ulta and of course online. Sephora is no longer going to be partners with that line. For those of you that like or love Laura Geller Cosmetics that line too, is on sale....30% off. Kat Von D eyeshadows are also 50% off.....so hurry if any of these are your favorite brands! Enjoy!! If you haven't already watched my video, please check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi
If you haven't subscribed, please feel free to do so!!

Here's what I got from Cargo:

TexasLash mascara
Lash Activator
Beach blush in Coral beach
3 eyeshadow quads: Shanghai, Tahiti, Toronto
Lip gloss quad in South Beach
Blu Ray pressed powder
Blu Ray Mattifier
Oil free foundation
Eyelighter in white


Kat Von D:
Dark gray duo eyeshadow in Sixxshooter

No comments:

Post a Comment