Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Haul Video pt 1& 2

Disclaimer: I did NOT receive any of the following products for free. I do NOT have any affiliation with the brands or companies mentioned below except for ULTA. I DO work for ULTA. I AM speaking about the following products from personal experience. I AM NOT paid to review or comment on any of the following products.


So I finally posted a new video on my channel, which by the way I had to split into two separate ones. Here's the list of products and where I got them from. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching my videos and subscribbing. :)

Mascara sampler gift set $39 (sephora)
Benefit powderazzi trio blushes $30 (ulta)
Benefit creaseless eyeshadow in skinny jeans $19 (sephora)
Maybelline colosal mascara $6 (target)
Sonia Kashuk blush and powder brushes $11 each (target)
Jane eyeshadow palette in tigers eye, pure platinum and emerald forest $6 (ulta)
Urban Decay lash primer potion $20 (ulta)
Napoleon Deco Deluxe lipgloss set $28 (ulta)
Smashbox photo finish lid primer $ 20 (ulta)
Bobby Brown foundation stick $28 (CCO)
Clinique perfectly real powder compact $16.75 (CCO)
Fresh mini mascara duo $10 (sephora)
Urban Decay ink for eyes gel liner in demolition $22 (ulta)

No comments:

Post a Comment