Sunday, May 9, 2010

L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base Review



I have been using this new Loreal magic perfecting base for over a month. Let me just say that I love this primer. I have used other brands and none of them compare. It's so good that I have 3 backups just in case they discontinue it. Loreal has recently created a line of new products that were designed by professional makeup artists. This new line has several different products that are called studio secrets. This awesome primer is labeled as studio secret no.1. You can find this product at any local drugstore, which is great. It costs about $12 for .05oz which isn't a lot of product...but the good thing is that a little bit goes a long way. I've been using the same jar for over a month. This primer is super fluffy almost like a whipped mousse with a slightly pinkish color. I love how smooth this makes my skin feel. Another great quality is that it makes my foundation glide so smoothly onto my skin. My foundation blends easier and lasts so much longer. When I apply this primer, it almost acts like a mattifier. Which if you have oily skin like me, this is good! I would recommend this product to other people. I would buy this item again once I run out of my backups. I hope this review provided some helpful insight on this new product. If you all have any questions please feel free to email me at glamourbylexi.r@gmail.com or you can simply leave a comment on my most recently uploaded video http://www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi





Hopefully with this picture you all can see the consistancy of this product. An awesome whipped mousse!








Be on the look at for this packaging on your next drugstore trip!








No comments:

Post a Comment