Monday, May 24, 2010

MAC To the Beach Collection

Hello everyone! I uploaded a new video a couple days ago on the new upcoming MAC collection...To the Beach that is due to be released at the end of the month. I was invited to go to the sneak peek event to see the new products, play with testers and best of all purchase the items I wanted. The event was a lot of fun and I did purchase a few things. This new collection is so pretty and I love the beach theme. I hope this was helpful. My video also includes swatches of the products listed below. If you haven't watched my video on this collection please do so at http://www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi

Items I purchased:

Sand & Sun eyeshadow- matte peach color
Sweet & Punchy- shimmery bright yellow green
Float on by eye kohl pencil- bright turquoise color
Beach bound lipstick- a sheer peachy gold color glaze finish
Marine Life beauty powder- combination of bright coral and light pink with a gold shimmer seahorse design

No comments:

Post a Comment