Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunset Eyes Tutorial

Hello everyone! I've just uploaded a new tutorial. This tutorial was inspired by the beautiful sunset. I will attached some pictures to this post so that you all can see the finished look. If you haven't watched my video, please do so at www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi
I used several different eyeshadows but you really only need one gold eyeshadow and one burnt orange eyeshadow. I will also add a description of the colors I used so that it will be easier for you all to find a similar shade if you would like to recreate this look.


Products used:

* MAC paintpot in soft ochre as a base
*Smashbox eyeshadow in torch (burnt orange color)
*Smashbox eyeshadow in honey (pale gold color)
*Stila eyeshadow in ray (burnt brown orange color)
*Stila eyeshadow in prize (yellow gold color)
*Stila eyeshadow in launey (pale yellow color)
* Covergirl lashblast fusion mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment