Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide

Hello everybody!


Today on my channel I posted my ultimate holiday gift guide. I hope you had the chance to watch...if not click here to watch. I share all of my gift ideas for everyone on your list this holiday season. I took a more personalized approach to gift giving this year with all my makeup and nail inspired gifts.

I also include gifts for him....and let's be honest, guys can be hard to shop for. Also, in that video you will find ideas for that person on your list that has everything but you can't seem to find the perfect gift. I've got you covered :) Below are some tips and links to some stores that offer great Christmas gifts..I hope you like!

Here is a picture of some of the gifts mentioned in the video......


 



Holiday Shopping Tips:

* Every store website for the most part has a Christmas gift tab. Click on it to see what they offer so that you don't go driving around town like crazy searching for gifts.

* Search online by your price point, (i.e. gifts under $20, etc) at your favorite store's websites under their holiday gifts section.

*Add a personalized touch to your gifts this year. It'll mean more to the recipient. 

* Plan your shopping trips in advance, Do not wait for the last minute....all the good stuff will be gone. 

* Shopping online may be scary, but trust me I've found some amazing deals with free shipping. (Besides, you can do the bill to and ship to, so it saves you money on gift wrap and at the local post office.)

* Sticking to a budget is wise. This will keep you from over spending by the end of your shopping trip. 

* Make a list of all your recipients and take it with you to the store :) 
(Also, write notes on that list of what you feel they may enjoy)

* Don't feel like you have spend more money than the year before...that's not the point of Christmas! 

*P.S and by the way...Have Fun shopping!!!!


I hope these tips and my video gift guide helps you find the perfect gift for your loved ones. Tis' the season for gift giving :) :) Below are links to some of my favorite stores with awesome deals.


Stores to consider:







Merry Christmas!!


May this holiday season be amazing for you. I send you all my love from my house to yours and your loved ones. Thank you for all your support! Don't forget to subscribe :)

Follow me on Twitter for daily updates :)

xoxoxo
~Lexi







No comments:

Post a Comment