Thursday, December 5, 2013

Speckled Nail Effect

Hello everyone!

Last week I posted a nail art video showing you how to do a speckled or paint splattered effect on your nails using Sephora Formula X The Twenty-Two set. Click here for reviews and swatches of the polishes. Also, click here to watch this nail art tutorial! These nail polishes are so amazing. Two thumbs up!!!! I hope you enjoy :)


Formula X for Sephora

Colors used: 

"White Matter"- for thumb and pinky nails. I used two coats for an opaque white finish.
"Dark Matter"- for my middle nail. Literally, you only need one coat for a true pigmented black.
"Thrilling"- for pointer and ring nails. It's a great neutral taupe.
"Meteoric"- Glitter topcoat over pointer and ring nails. It's a special effects topcoat with black and white glitter chunks.

Click here to shop Sephora for Formula X products. 

Please subscribe to my channel after watching the tutorial. Follow me on Twitter for daily updates @GlamourbyLexi

Thanks for all the support. 

Happy Holidays!!!


xoxoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment