Wednesday, June 25, 2014

LORAC Pro Palette 2 (Swatches & Photos)

Hello everyone!

Today I'm finally posting the swatches of the New LORAC Pro 2 palette! I've recently uploaded a video onto YouTube sharing my thoughts, quick swatches and eye makeup of the day featuring this palette. If you haven't watched, click here to see that video.

I heard about this palette a little while ago when LORAC Cosmetics did a sneak peek on Instagram and I knew then that I had to get my hands on this baby. A few weeks back after seeing the sneak peek, I had no idea what direction the Pro 2 was going to take. I didn't know what to expect but I am very happy with this one too. It was released online at Ulta.com June 15th and I ordered mine right away. It will officially be available in stores on June 29th.

This palette is designed like the first Pro palette with 8 matte eyeshadows and 8 shimmer eyeshadows. You also receive with the palette a mini Behind the Scenes eyeshadow primer that is very good. The palette retails for $42, and I believe the price is just right. I absolutely adore the first Pro palette and I'm in love with the second Pro 2 palette. The pigmentation, quality and color ranges are fantastic.

Here are the photos::


Pro 2 Palette
$42 
The packaging is just like the first Pro palette but this one is a soft gray while the first is black. It has the same size mirror on the inside that's good for travel.






The set up on the inside is the same too. It has 8 matte eyeshadows in the top row and 8 shimmer eyeshadows on the bottom row.


first half of palette

Nectar: matte peach
Cool gray: cool toned gray
Lt. brown: light matte brownish tan
Buff: matte buttercream

Mocha: shimmery bronze-y brown
Rosé: shimmery rose gold
Beige: shimmery champagne
Snow: shimmery white


second half of palette

Black: matte black
Charcoal: matte dark gray
Navy: matte true navy
Plum: matte plum purple
Cocoa: brown with gold shimmer
Jade: shimmery golden olive
Silver: metallic silver
Chrome: shimmery pewter 


As you can see from the swatches the eyeshadows are very pigmented. They feel very soft, velvety and smooth. Overall, I think LORAC did an amazing job formulating the eyeshadows and picking the right colors for the Pro 2 palette.


primer is included with purchase
of palette.

 What are your thoughts on this palette? Did you order yours yet?
I hope the review and swatches were helpful for you. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. I'd love to hear from you :) If you have any tutorial requests using this palette, let me know too.

Don't forget to tune in to GlamourbyLexi on Youtube for more beauty related videos, tutorials, product reviews and monthly makeup favorites. Also, Subscribe....it's Free :)

Thank you for stopping by & have an awesome day!!
xoxo
~Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment