Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Wishlist

Here's my wishlist of products/items that I really want.....

Urban Decay~ liquid liner in perversion

NYX~ eyelashes el 119, el 111, el 112
eyeshadows- lake algae, blue marine, charcoal brown, dark grey, algae, and atlantic

MAC~ fibre lash mascara in black, plush lash in plush black
Paintpots- painterly, soft ochre, and constructivist

Beauty Blender~ Two sponges and cleanser pack

Stila~ Kajal eyeliner in onyx

Too Faced~ Candlelight luminzer in sheer gold, and Primed & Poreless face primer

Benefit~ Lemon aid, and F.Y. eye

Viva la Juicy~ velour purse in brown, and Viva la Juicy perfume

Tiffany & Co~ Diamond Key necklace


I'll update my wishlist every month and I'll let you all know what items I've purchased from my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment