Monday, July 20, 2009

Too Faced cosmetics fall 2009 collection

OMG! Too Faced is finally coming out with a new collection. Let me tell you, the products are amazing. There are two products that I am going get out of the entire collection (candlelight powder and primed & poreless). I have lots of Too Faced products already and once I start posting videos, you all will see what I have. I will list all the new products and prices below. I will also try to get pictures of the items for you all to see. Check out the nearest Ulta or Sephora stores to shop for Too Faced.

- Candlelight luminizer in sheer gold ( translucent powder...love it) $25
- 2 new lip of luxury lipsticks in pink velvet and shimmering bordeux $18
- Primed and Poreless face primer ( love it....feels like satin)
- Metal eyed liquid liners ( fabulous colors by the way) $17.50
- Natural eyeshadow collection kit $34

No comments:

Post a Comment