Friday, February 19, 2010

Daytime Smoky Eye

Hello everyone, if you don't already know I did upload a new tutorial. It was a requested look using the Jane Mineral eyeshadow palette. When you swatch this palette the color payoff seems to be good. So I thought that this palette was going to offer better results. When you use these eyeshadows, you have to work with them a bit because they are not very pigmented. I hope you all enjoy the video. Please rate, comment and subscribe. Thanks for watching.
What I used:
-MAC soft ochre paint pot (or any base/primer/concealer)
-Jane Mineral eyeshadow palette in Pure Platinum (or any lilac, mid tone grey, dark charcoal grey and matte dark brown eyeshadows)
-Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
- MAC Zoom lash mascara
-Revlon PhotoReady foundation
-Smashbox proof sheet blush (or any pinky/peachy color)
- NYX lipliner in rose #840
-Napoleon Perdis lipgloss in Tangerine (or any gold shimmer gloss)
FTC Disclaimer: These are my own thoughts and opinions. I did purchase these products with my own money. I was not paid to mention these products or brands. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this blog post or video.

No comments:

Post a Comment