Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day tutorial

Hey guys today I did a tutorial for a Valentine's Day look. Of course this is a daytime look and I may do a night time version of this look. If I don't then here are a few tips to transform the look from day to night......Add a darker grey color in the crease, add liquid liner on top of the already existing liner, add a little more blush in your choice of color and of course use a darker lipstick whether it is a darker pink or even a red color. I hope you all enjoy my video.

Products used:

MAC quad in Sweetie Cakes
Jane mineral eyeshadow palette in Pure Platinum
Fresh Supernova mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Smashbox Reign collection blush in Regal (peachy nude blush)
Too Faced lipstick in Cupcake
Cargo lip quad in South Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment