Saturday, February 27, 2010

NYX, MAC and Drugstore Haul

Hey guys, I uploaded a new video a few days ago. I just forgot to post in my blog what was in my video. If you haven't watched my video, please do so...http://www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi

I recently purchased some products from NYX, MAC and a few Drugstore items as well. I will list them below. Reviews on these products will come in the next coming weeks. Thanks for watching and subscribing!


NYX:
- Champagne and Caviar palette
-Jazz night palette
-Smokey eye palette
-Dolly lip liner
-Pumpkin pie lipstick
-White and White pearl eyeliner
-Satin blue pencil eyeliner
-Ocean Blue glitter cream eyeshadow palette


MAC:
-Viva Glam Lady Gaga lipstick
-Brush cleanser

Revlon:
-PhotoReady foundation
-Colorstay foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment