Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bright Cobalt Blue Tutorial

Hey guys!

A few days ago I posted a new tutorial on my YouTube beauty channel "Bright Cobalt Blue". I created a look using an intensely pigmented matte cobalt blue eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Vice palette. One of my loyal subscribers asked if I could do a look using that color.....so this is what I came up with. I love it. It's also perfect for those with brown eyes because blues make brown eyes pop. It also makes the whites of your eyes whiter!! It's definitely bolder and more intense than my everyday neutral look but it's so fun to go outside the box every now and again. Hopefully this will inspire you guys to wear or do something outside your norm :) I hope you enjoy the pictures below! If you would like to see a video tutorial on this look please click on this link-------> http://www.youtube.com/user/GlamourbyLexi/featured

Products used:
NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in "milk"
Urban Decay Vice palette
Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in "zero"
Maybelline Master precise liquid liner in "black"
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
Tarte Amazonian blush in "exposed"
Revlon Nearly Naked powder in "fair"
Maybelline Eraser Dark Circle concealer in "light"
Garnier BB cream in "light/medium" (not shown in vid)






 Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! Please subscribe to my beauty channel if you enjoy my videos...it's free :)

xo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment