Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ipsy May 2013 Glam Bag

Hello my fellow makeup lovers!

I hope everyones Saturday is going great. As stated in my last post on the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows, my video opening my new Ipsy May Glam bag and mini haul could not be uploaded to YouTube. Why? Who knows! So here's the details of the goodies I got in my bag :)



Ipsy May 2013 Glam Bag

This bag is super pretty with the teal and orange chevron patterns. I will definitely reuse this bag to store my makeup inside my handbags. So here's the lowdown (L to R)  Zoya nail polish in Jacquelinne,  Yaby Cosmetics concealer refill pan (my shade is buff), St. Tropez Instant Body Glow lotion, NuMe finishing serum, and Juice Beauty lipgloss in "Pink". 

Overall, I am pretty excited about using these items. I was hoping to have gotten some of the Mirabella stuff that was available but unfortunately not this month. There are several items in this bag from brands that I have never tried so this is good...right? It's the reason why I signed up for monthly beauty box/bag subscription service. I will keep you guys posted if any of this stuff is really great. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! 

Thanks for stopping by :)
xoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment