Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Perfect Palette Tag!

Hi everyone!

How's your weekend going so far? I hope it's awesome :) So today I posted The Perfect Palette tag video on my channel! A subscriber tagged me and I thought this would be a fun video to do. So below are the categories and if you want to answer them...consider yourself tagged :)


Categories for tag video:

1. Best Packaging
2. Best Color Payoff
3. Most Versatile
4. Best for Travel
5. Biggest Regret
6. Best Color Names
7. Least Used
8. Most Used/Loved/Desert Island

My Responses:

1. Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol.4
2. LORAC Pro Palette
3. Urban Decay Vice palette (original)
4. Urban Decay Naked (original)
5. Tarina Tarantino palette
6. Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things
7. Urban Decay Naked 2
8. Urban Decay Naked (original)

*Check out my video to see what my responses were. This was really fun and I hope that you enjoy doing this tag as well. Feel free to leave me your responses here or on my YouTube channel.

*Stay Connected with Me via Twitter & Instagram (GlamourbyLexi) where I post regularly lots of makeup and random goodness :)

Thank you for stopping by and for showing support, take care!
xoxoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment