I recently posted on YouTube a makeup tutorial using Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette. Yes...I finally purchased it. I was on the fence for a little while but I took the plunge, haha. I wanted to share with you this easy and simple everyday makeup. If you prefer to watch the video, click here.
Here are the photos and step by step guide:
- Prime your lids to avoid creasing if your oily. Recommendations: Urban Decay original primer potion. LORAC behind the scenes eyeshadow primer. Too Faced shadow insurance.
- (following the numbered photo below) Start with #1 eyeshadow called "Strange" and apply it as your brow highlight and inner corner highlight on both upper & lower lash lines. **Strange eyeshadow is a very pale cream with a hint of pink.
- (following the numbered photo below) Take #2 eyeshadow called "Limit" and #2 eyeshadow called "Nooner" mixed together and apply to your natural crease area with a fluffy crease brush. *Remember to blend any harsh lines as your working along. **Limit eyeshadow is light rosy taupe with matte finish. Nooner eyeshadow is a taupe with a slight plum undertone also with a matte finish.
- Taking #3 eyeshadow called "Buzz" apply to lid area using your finger. *Buzz has silver flecks that are prone to fall out, so using your finger to apply helps control the amount of fall out. **Buzz eyeshadow is a metallic pink with silver flecks.
- Taking #4 eyeshadow called "Factory" apply to the outer V area of the crease for more added depth and definition. (This is an optional step) *Tip- when applying darker shades to the outer V area, use a small pencil style brush for precise application.
- Lower lash line: I applied a mixture of all eyeshadows lightly to add some color and I left my lower water blank without liner. I added one coat of mascara to lower lashes.
- Upper lash liner: I applied LORAC "Front of the line Pro" liquid liner in black according to my eyeliner style. You can use any type of liner or you can skip liner & add false lashes.
A closer look at the complete eye makeup:
I hope this step by step guide was helpful. I really liked how the look turned out and the colors are really pretty too. If you stop by my channel, please subscribe, it's Free :)
Connect with Me via Twitter & Instagram: @GlamourbyLexi
Thank you for stopping by,