Sunday, March 23, 2014

Full Face Drugstore Makeup using Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

Hey everyone!

Today I am sharing with you a complete full face makeup look I created a few days ago. I really enjoy the final look and it was super easy to do. I would categorize this look as a wearable everyday makeup with a beautiful pop of color. I used some smokey blues, peaches and rosy mauves tones to pull this eye look off.  Every product I used has a drugstore price tags, which is wonderful. It's always nice finding really good makeup products with affordable prices.  I posted a step by step tutorial on my YouTube beauty channel, so watch it here if you are interested. Below is a list along with photos of the look :) I really hope you like it......


Products Used:
*Avon ever lasting shadow stick in "Sapphire" (this product served as my eyeshadow primer which helped prevent creasing. This particular shade is a deep navy)
*Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: Ocean breeze (deep shimmery navy blue), Peach smoothie (matte peach), Cupcake (matte rosy mauve). These shadows are not available in drugstores but have the drugstore price.....$5.99 for eyeshadow pans or $7.99 for eyeshadow compacts. Website is linked below.
*Loreal Infallible liquid liner in "Black"
*Maybelline the Rocket Volume mascara
*NYX brow stencil kit in "Brunette" (available online, link is below)
*Garnier BB Cream for combo/oily skin in shade "Light/Medium"
*Revlon bronzer in "Bronzed & Chic" (might be discontinued since I found mine at BigLots)
*Milani Baked Matte blush in "Bella Rosa" (bright matte raspberry pink)
*Rimmel London Show off lip lacquer in "Luna" (bright creamy peach)
*Milani Brilliant shine lip gloss in "Coral crush" (bright true coral)


More photos....


 


Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: Ocean breeze applied on lids
Peach smoothie buffed into crease & brow highlight area
Cupcake applied lightly to crease and packed more intensely
on outer V area of crease.

So that's the complete look with a list of everything used. I'm really getting into these Makeup Geek eyeshadows lately and I will for sure do a review/swatch post within the next few weeks. I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I do. If you have any feedback and/or requests, please as always leave them below. Also, while you're visiting my YouTube channel, please Subscribe...it's Free :) 

Visit these websites if you're interested in the makeup used:
NYX 

Follow Me on Twitter & Instagram: @GlamourbyLexi

Thank you for stopping by,
xoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment