Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Meet Matte Nude Palette Review & Swatches

Hey guys!

I'm excited to share with you my thoughts on theBalm's Meet Matte Nude palette that I've had for a few months now. I'm not too familiar with theBalm cosmetics so when the website had a flash sale months ago, I decided to try a couple things. I've been eyeing this palette for awhile simply because I was in need of good matte eyeshadows and I wanted them in a palette versus individual eyeshadows.

I'm super impressed with the pigmentation of these eyeshadows. If you use eyeshadows day to day then you probably already know that matte eyeshadows with good payoff are hard to come by. So if you want good matte eyeshadows to expand your current makeup stash or are looking for something different, than this palette is for you!


Let's get into the details....


The packaging is just adorable. I do have to give theBlam points for cute kinda vintage packaging on their products. This palette is available on theBalm cosmetics website and retails for $42. I know the price is a bit high but the eyeshadow sizes are pretty large. The palette contains 9 matte eyeshadows. If you wait for a flash sale or even check the HauteLook app, you'll be able to save some money.

$42 Meet Matte Nude
from theBalm

Closer look inside
(9 large matte eyeshadows)

 Here are up close photos and swatches of each eyeshadow:


Matt Johnson: Dark grey
Matt Garcia: Dark red brown
Matt Malloy: White



Matt Rosen: Medium brown
Matt Wood: Deep espresso brown
Matt Singh: Soft pinky mauve



Matt Abdul: Soft grey
Matt Lombardi: Soft creamy golden yellow
Matt Hung: Dark taupe-y purple

I think the color ranges are great and can be the perfect addition to any makeup collection. I find these colors are very handy when using bright eyeshadows since they add some depth and dimension to a look. They are also wonderful to create an entire matte look using only this palette. I do recommend this palette for anyone looking for good, pigmented, creamy and smooth matte eyeshadows.

Overall, this palette gets two thumbs up in my book!! Have you tried this palette from theBalm? If so, what are your favorite colors?

::Connect with Me via Twitter & Instagram:: @GlamourbyLexi

I also upload makeup related videos 2x week on YouTube Please Subscribe, it's Free :)

Thank you for stopping by & have a great day :) 
xoxo
~Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment