Wednesday, September 17, 2014

LORAC 'The Royal' Lip Lustre Creme Holiday 2014 Set

Hello Everyone :)


This is probably my favorite time of year to buy makeup because of all the awesome holiday sets that companies come out with. Of course, being that LORAC is one of my favorite brands, I knew this lip lustre set was a must! It is an HSN exclusive set which is available here for only $25 plus free shipping...what!?! That's insane people! Each lip lustre gloss on the LORAC website costs $15, so you are getting a great deal here with this set.

I am a huge lip gloss fan so naturally I have high standards for glosses. I want glosses to be opaque, creamy, not sticky and very glossy and LORAC has nailed with these. I love the color payoff and the texture is quite nice too. They aren't super sticky...just enough to actually last a little bit. Now these are not long wearing glosses but the staying power is just right. Super happy with this set and would highly recommend these to everyone and anyone reading this :)


Packaging...super cute!
6 shades total
Nude to Pink to Berry to Red
L to R
Tiara, Lady in Waiting, Your Highness, Fairytale, Reign, Royal Red

I really like the sleek tubes with gold lids. Another plus is that the packaging isn't super bulky.

small brush tip applicator
My only negative is the small brush applicator. I wish it were just tad bigger but really this size isn't bad.


 Lip Swatches :)
(without lip primer or base)


Tiara
Tiara

Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Fairytale
Fairytale

Your Highness
Your Highness

Reign
Reign

Royal Red
Royal Red

I'm absolutely loving these glosses. The swatches that you see are with only one layer of gloss but if you were to add a second thicker layer, you'd get a more opaque look. Love the glossiness too!! These are the perfect fall and winter lip wardrobe for anyone. You literally have every color you need to accompany so many different makeup looks.  

If you are interested in this set click here to order it. I hope this review was helpful and please let me know if you have any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you :) 

Check out my YouTube Beauty Channel by clicking here and please subscribe :) New videos posted twice a week :) 

Follow Me on Social Media ::Twitter & Instagram::
@GlamourbyLexi

Thank you for stopping by & Have a great day!
xoxo
~Lexi 











No comments:

Post a Comment