Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Morphe Brushes Single Eyeshadows Review & Swatches

Hello & Happy Wednesday everyone!


Today's post is a continuation of my previous Morphe Brushes Single eyeshadows review and swatches. If you haven't read that post, click here to see up close photos and my initial review. As I have mentioned before, I'm very excited about these eyeshadows. They are only $2 a piece...Yes!! That's an insane price tag for such good quality eyeshadows that have amazing pigmentation. So recently I ordered more products from Morphe Brushes... click here to see all the goodness that I got. A few of those items were more single eyeshadows to expand my collection. Let's get into the photos an swatches....




#63 Muted Gold (matte finish)

#63 Muted Gold (matte finish)
#63 Muted Gold is very pigmented. I really don't see hints of gold in this shade. To me it's more of a brown eyeshadow. Nevertheless, it's a great smokey color or crease eyeshadow.


#66 Vibrant Coral (matte finish)

#66 Vibrant Coral (matte finish)
 #66 Vibrant Coral is very pretty. It's not as super pigmented as the others in this post but it's still worth having.


#78 Dual Intensity Green/Brown (pearl finish)

#78 Dual Intensity Green/Brown (pearl finish)
 #78 Dual Intensity Green/Brown is freakin' awesome! I just love this shade. It's one of those shades that can be worn alone like a one and done type of shade. It's perfect for the fall season.


#43 Deep Green (matte finish)

#43 Deep Green (matte finish)
#43 Deep Green is just beautiful. I recently did a makeup tutorial on YouTube using a deep green also from Morphe that's very similar to this color and it turned out really good. This would be a great accent color to use during the fall and winter months.


#30 Vivid Orange (matte finish)

#30 Vivid Orange (matte finish)
 #30 Vivid Orange....wow! Can we say holy pigmentation!?! Super pigmented and packs a big punch with the color intensity. This one is just awesome :)


#31 Raspberry Pink (matte finish)

#31 Raspberry Pink (matte finish)
 #31 Raspberry Pink is stated as a matte finish on the website but really there's a bit of a sheen to it. I would say this has a satin finish instead of calling it matte. It's a pretty shade to add to any makeup collection.


#32 Just Yellow (matte finish)

#32 Just Yellow (matte finish)
#32 is amazingly pigmented for being a bright yellow in a matte formula. Yellows in my opinion are a bit tricky to formulate and rarely am I impressed with yellow eyeshadows out in the market. This one is hit for me :)


As you can see these eyeshadows are incredible. I am shocked at the quality and pigmentation you get from these $2 eyeshadows. I seriously can't find any negatives with these or the others that I purchased several weeks ago. I highly recommend Morphe Brushes eyeshadows to everyone. In the next few weeks, I'll be posting swatches of the 35b Color Glam Palette. To shop the Morphe Brushes website, click here .

I hope you found this review helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to see these and other Morphe Brushes products in action, click here to access my makeup videos on YouTube. Subscribe to my channel as well to stay in the know. 

**Follow Me on Social Media** Twitter & Instagram
@GlamourbyLexi

Thank you for stopping by,
xoxo
~Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment