Thursday, March 11, 2010

Haul Video

Hey everyone! I uploaded a new video today. If you haven't watched it please do so. I'll put a link at the end of this post. I just wanted to list the products I purchased and mention where I bought them from. As I do these tutorials and/or haul videos I would also like to include any dupes that I may know of that would be great substitutes for certain products. I feel like this would be helpful. I don't always use products that are still currently out in the market. Everyone knows about the infamous MAC cosmetics...if you're not one of the first lucky ones then unfortunately when products run out, that's it :/ So here's the list. Enjoy! Check my recent haul video at http://www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi

*Maybelline eyestudio sapphire siren quad #20 (walgreens, ulta or any drugstore)
*Maybelline mineral power concealer (ulta or any drugstore)
*Hot Tools nano ceramic 1 1/4 inch curling iron (ulta, online or any salon)
*Garnier Fructis anti frizz serum and glossing spray (walgreens, ulta or any drugstore)
*Formula 1006 skincare-pore scrub, foaming cleanser, cleansing wipes, oil free moisturizer, deep detox mud mask, pore mud mask, and toner (ulta or online)

Ftc disclaimer: I did purchase the following items with my own money. I was not paid to mention any of these brands/products. I am not affiliated with any of these brands. These are my own thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment