Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ocean Blues tutorial

Hello everyone! Here's the list of all the products used in my most recent video. I hope you all enjoy watching this new tutorial. If you haven't watched my video, please check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/glamourbylexi


Eyes:

Maybelline eyestudio quad in Sapphire Siren (or any shimmery white, shimmery blue green, shimmery royal blue, and shimmery black eyeshadow)

Urban Decay primer potion ( you can use your favorite primer/base)

MAC soft ochre paint pot

MAC fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack (use any black gel liner you have on hand)

Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner lin Zero to line my upper and lower water lines (use any water line safe eyeliner in black)

Two coats of mascara- 1st coat is Fresh Supernova mascara in black (use any voluminzing mascara you have on hand) 2nd coat is Maybelline collosal mascara in very black

Other Products used:

Cargo Oil Free foundation

NYX pumpkin pie lipstick

Coastal Scents blush palette (a mixture of a peach shade with a neutral tan blush)



Ftc disclaimer: i did purchase these products with my own money. I was not paid to mention any of these products or brands. i am not affiliated with any of these brands. These are my own thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment