Monday, July 8, 2013

Nails of the Week: L'oreal Jellie Polish in Jolly Lolly

Hello Fellow Nail Polish lovers!

Today I'm posting this quick picture of my nails for this week and sharing my first impressions. I've chosen to wear this new nail polish from L'oreal Miss Candy collection that you can find currently in drugstores. These nail polishes are the new Jellie technology. This formula is new to me, I've never tried anything like this before. I'm really loving this color! It's a beautiful pinky berry red, I know it's a wordy but accurate description of the color. It has a really nice glossy finish that I love. I like how this polish applied very nicely and not streaky which I was expecting since it's a sheer nail polish. In the picture below I'm wearing two coats. So far I'm really happy with the finished look. As far as the staying power, I can not say yet since it's only been about 2 days now. I will keep you guys posted on this through Twitter. Be sure to click the link below to follow me on Twitter! Also a link for my YouTube beauty channel is below, please click and share with your friends! Enjoy my videos, there's tons to watch :) Thank you for stopping by and for your continued support.


New! L'oreal nail polish in Jolly Lolly
From Miss Candy collection
My beauty videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/GlamourbyLexi/videos
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/glamourbylexi

xoxoxo
~Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment