Friday, July 5, 2013

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hr Eyeshadow Palettes Review


Hello there!

How was everyone's 4th of July? I hope you all had a fantastic day. I want to extend my sincere Thank You to the men and women who serve our country. Your selfless service and courage does not go unnoticed! Thank you for being my heroes!


So today I will be reviewing the Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eyeshadow palettes. I currently own 2 of these palettes and I bought mine from Walgreens. You can find these palettes and other items from Revlon pretty much anywhere drugstore makeup is sold. Below are the pictures of the packaging, swatches and mini reviews for each one.

#545 Attitude
This is a great everyday palette.
#545 Attitude palette
A nice guide for beginners on eyeshadow placement.
#545 Attitude
Swatches without primer/eyeshadow base.
This palette has great color payoff.
#510 Precocious
A great palette for a night time smokey eye.
#510 Precocious
Again, all palettes come with a beginners guide on the back.
#510 Precocious
Swatches are without primer/eyeshadow base.
This palette offers different variations of a smokey eye.
The silver in this palette is a bit powdery, meaning there's some fall out.
Front view of packaging.
Packaging is simple and sleek.
Doesn't take up much room in my drawers. 

Overall, I think that Revlon has some really great affordable eyeshadow palettes. I think whether you are a beginner in makeup or a makeup enthusiast like me, you can benefit from having these in your collection. The average price is $6 from most drugstores. It's a great price for the quality of eyeshadow you get. Revlon has definitely improved the quality of their products. I would recommend these palettes to anyone who is looking to add some staple inexpensive eyeshadows to their current makeup collection or to those who want to add a little spice to their day to day makeup. There are so many different palettes to choose from the new ColorStay line. From everyday neutral colors to smokey to vibrant summer colors, there's something for everyone. I plan on getting more of these babies whenever they go on sale at my local Walgreens. 

A tutorial on my YouTube beauty channel using the #545 Attitude palette (the everyday neutral colors) will be posted next week. Click on my link below to see my current video, a shopping haul from a few days ago. I got some new makeup goodies...check it out! 


Follow me on Twitter to stay updated with me: https://twitter.com/glamourbylexi

I hope this review was helpful and if you have any other questions, please let me on with a comment to this post or through Twitter (link is above).

Thank you for stopping by and for your continued support. It means the world to me :)

xoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment