Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New! Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer Review

Hello all,

Here's my quick review on these new babies I found at Walgreens. I recently went to my local Walgreens and got distracted with all the lovely new makeup displays....and I laid eyes on these bad boys. Until I saw these at the store, I have never heard anything about these. I am assuming Rimmel just launched this new lip gloss collection. I don't think these new lip glosses are available at other stores, they may only be a Walgreens exclusive. I have yet to see these at other locations. You might also be able to find these online for purchase. 

I only have 2 of these lip lacquers so far. I am really pleased with the packaging which is like most standard lip gloss or lip lacquer tubes. The doe foot applicator on the other hand is quite different than anything I've ever used. As you will see in the pictures below, the applicator has a well which holds a good amount of product. It gives you the ability to have a completely opaque look on your lips. It has more than enough product on the applicator which means no reapplying from the tube. The lip lacquers are so pigmented, it's crazy. I love that this product is a "what you see is what you get"makeup item. It has a really nice opacity which makes this lip lacquer stands out from all other lip products from the drugstore. It's the perfect combo of gloss and lipstick. I am a big fan of lip products like these babies. The price $4.99 each is so awesome too. Great lip products for cheap! I plan on purchasing more from this line as soon as Walgreens restocks. I hope you all enjoy this quick review. Please leave your comments or questions below. Don't forget to visit my beauty channel for weekly makeup videos and Subscribe :)  Also, follow me on Twitter for Daily Updates! Links are below.





Sleek black packaging

Doe foot applicator wand

#500 Luna
Beautiful true peach color. Perfect for summer!

Applicator wand

#200 Comet
Deeper browny nude that's perfect for an evening out!


Thanks for stopping by,
xoxoxo
~Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment