Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nails of the Week: Nude with a Glitter Twist!


Hello all,

So today it's my normal manicure routine day and below are pictures of what I came up with. It's nice doing something a little more simple than what I had last week. If you didn't see the picture of last weeks nails, well I did a blue ombre effect with glitter and polka dots. I was really impressed with myself on my so called "nail art" last week.

To keep in touch, follow me on Twitter @GlamourbyLexi
I post regularly on Twitter so it's the easiest way to know what's happening with my beauty channel and this blog!




Zoya nail polishes in Shay (nude-ish pinky beige color)
& Jacqueline (cream color), Nicole by OPI in Confetti Fun.

Perfect Nude nails with a twist!


Watch my latest tutorial on YouTube----- it's a fun wearable way to wear yellow eyeshadow!
http://www.youtube.com/user/GlamourbyLexi

Thank you all for stopping by and showing support!

xoxoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment