Tuesday, April 29, 2014

theBalm Instain Blushes Review

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Recently I posted a video sharing with you all of my top favorite blushes for spring and summer. I realized that I hadn't posted swatches of theBalm instain blushes that I purchased a while back so I'm reviewing them today. I feature the two instain blushes I own in that video so if you haven't watched (click here) to see them and others that are perfect for spring and summer. Also, subscribe while you're there...it's Free :)

Let's talk blushes.....

The packaging is just adorable! I has a cute french vintage vibe to the exterior. It's thin and sleek with a magnetic closure and doesn't take up much space in makeup drawers or makeup bags. It also has a small mirror that's good for touch ups. These instain blushes come in 6 different colors ranging from rosy mauves to brighter pinks and peach tones.

theBalm Instain Blush $22 each


Although, the price may seem a bit steep $22 each, these blushes will last awhile  forever. The smallest amount goes a really long way and I would suggest using a soft fluffy blush brush for applying. They do really stain so add a little at a time. I prefer powder blush stains instead of actual liquid stains because powders blend and apply easier for me. 
**Tip: if you want to try these out for a cheaper price, download the HauteLook app on your smartphone or regularly check out theBalm's website for flash (one day) sales.

Here are swatches of the two I own:


Houndstooth & Toile

"Houndstooth"

A matte rosy mauve

"Toile"


A matte strawberry pink

 These blushes are really pigmented and are long wearing as the company claims. I find these blushes are perfect for oily skin because they hold up so well. I am very pleased with these blushes and I would recommend them to anyone. If you want to see more from theBalm (click here) to shop the website.

Have you tried these yet? If so, which colors do you own/like?

::Stay Connected with Me via Twitter & Instagram:: @GlamourbyLexi

Thank you for stopping by,
xoxo
~Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment