Monday, October 7, 2013

BEST Drugstore Mascara!!

Hello awesome makeup lovers!


Yesterday I uploaded a review and demo of my current favorite drugstore mascara. I've been using Maybelline The Rocket Volum' mascara for about 2 months now, and I am in love! It really is awesome stuff. I do recommend. If you haven't watched the video, please do so :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrYH-yFNT8


The video shows several before and after photos and shares my personal opinion on this drugstore gem.  Plus, you'll see exactly how I apply mascara everyday and you'll also get a few tips along the way. Please let me know what you think of this product if you've tried it. Also if you have any product recommendations or suggestions on products to review, please share. I would love to review more products that interest you!

Here are just a few snap shots of photos you'll see in my video review.

**Real results (no photoshop/enhancements)

Again real results!

Great basic mascara packaging with a fun cobalt blue.

Thank you for taking the time to read and watch my review :) Please subscribe below for more makeup goodness to come! http://www.youtube.com/user/GlamourbyLexi?feature=watch

Want more? *Follow or Tweet Me @GlamourbyLexi

xoxoxo,
~Lexi


not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment