Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Inspired Nail Art!

Hello Nail Art Lovers!


I wanted to support a great cause with this inspired manicure since it hits home for me. I have an aunt who has won the battle of cancer :) This is for those affected, those who are fighting, for the ones who've won and sadly for those who've lost the battle.  There's always a light at the end of the tunnel!


I hope you all enjoy this Easy and Simple Step by Step Nail Art. A video tutorial will be posted on my YouTube channel tomorrow morning!


Breast Cancer Awareness Inspired Nails




Step 1: Apply 2 coats of a light pink polish to your thumb and pinky nails. I used Essie "Raise Awareness"
Step 2: Apply 2 coats of a white polish to your index and ring nails. I used OPI "Alpine Snow"
Step 3: Apply 2 coats of a medium pink polish to your middle nail. I used OPI "Shorts Story"

*Once those layers have dried completely, proceed with the glitter and nail art!

Step 4: Using a small dotting tool, take your light pink polish and start creating the Breast Cancer Ribbon on your ring finger.
Step 5: Apply a pink glitter polish over the white on your index finger. I used LASplash "Sparkling Rose".
Step 6: Using the same pink glitter, apply it as a french tip to your pinky finger.
Step 7: Using the pink glitter apply it to your thumb in a fading motion starting at the cuticle line working towards the end of your nail.
Step 8: Once all nails are completely dry, apply a generous coat of top coat to seal your designs and add lots of shine. I used Out the Door Top Coat. And your Done!!!!!!

See I told you it was easy. I would love to see your creation of this nail art or what ever design you created for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Send pictures to my Twitter Follow me too!

Thanks for stopping by,

xoxoxoxo
~Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment