Monday, October 21, 2013

Festive Spooktacular Halloween Nails!

Hello Nail Art Lovers!


Today I wanted to share with you an easy Halloween inspired nail tutorial. Nail art can be intimidating at times but trust me this one is easy. If I can do it so can you :) I really love the finished look and I hope you do too. I posted a video tutorial on my YouTube channel for Manicure Mondays, so if you would like to see my Spooktacular Nails, head on over. I hope you enjoy. Below is a list of the things you'll need to recreate this festive look on your nails.




What you'll need:
* Black, Orange, Medium Purple, White, Yellow and some silver sparkly glitter. Any brand will do, just make sure you do 2 coats as a base before the nail art to get an opaque application.
*A Black and White striper polish. The ones I used are from Walgreen by the brand called Sinful Colors.
*A medium sized dotting tool. Don't have one? Just use the end of a sharpened pencil or the end of a bobby pin. If you want a set of dotting tools, here's where I bought mine-http://www.amazon.com
*Lastly you'll need your favorite top coat.

If you want to know the exact colors and brands that I used, head over to my channel.




I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!!! Be safe this holiday. Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to subscribe while visiting my channel. Stay tuned for more nail tutorials coming soon. Any requests? Leave your comment to this post.

xoxoxo
~Lexi





No comments:

Post a Comment