Saturday, October 26, 2013

Purple & Teal Look + Foundation Routine

Hello all,

Today I posted a bright but wearable jewel tone purple and teal makeup look on my channel. I also show my foundation routine along with other favorite everyday makeup products. Head on over to my channel to see a video tutorial on this fun and easy look. I used the holiday 2012 palette from Tarte cosmetics, which is one of my favorite makeup brands. Their eyeshadows are so awesome. In this look I used a charcoal gray on the lids, a jewel tone purple mixed with a shimmery pale lilac in the crease, a matte peach for my brow highlight and of course a nice pop of a deep teal on the lower lash line mixed with the same colors used on the lid. Below are pictures of the final look which I love! Try it out and let me know what you think :)



Want to see and know more? Keep with Me on Twitter
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel :)
Want to read about my newest hobby ? P.S. it involves glitter

Thank you for stopping by and showing support!!!!
xoxoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment