Thursday, February 27, 2014

Colorful Smokey Eye

Hey everyone!


A few days ago I posted a colorful smokey eye tutorial on my YouTube channel and today I am sharing the products and photos with you. If you haven't watched it, please click the link above to see an easy step by step guide. I know smokey eyes can look and sound difficult but really it's not. With the right tools and products, smokey eyes can become your go-to look. I prefer a more natural approach to makeup looks versus super dramatic and not so every day type of looks. As you probably already noticed from watching any of my tutorials, I like to take a wearable approach to makeup.

Here are the photos of a colorful yet wearable smokey eye:




Products used:
* theBalm Meet Matte Nude palette
* Revlon bronzer in "Bronzed & Chic"- for crease and face
* Urban Decay "Aquarius" single eyeshadow
* Avon Ever lasting shadow stick in "Aquamarine"-used as colored base under eyeshadow
* Loreal Infallible liquid liner
* Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
* Ardell accent lashes in #305
* theBalm instain blush in "houndstooth"
* NYX brow kit in "Brunette"
* Maybelline fit me concealer in "#10 Light"-used as eye concealer and foundation.
* NYX Butter Lipstick in "sugar wafer"
* Maybelline Color Elixir in "Caramel infused"


As you can see from the photos the colored eyeshadow is not an everyday type of color but adding soft neutrals in the crease makes it wearable. Also, wearing a softer lip color makes this look totally doable. It was actually very easy to do so the best way to learn is to watch my tutorial

Stay connected with Me via Twitter & Instagram: @GlamourbyLexi
**Don't forget to Subscribe, it's Free :) :) 

Thank you for stopping by,
xoxo
~Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment