Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Date Night Makeup

Hello lovebirds!


Today I wanted to share with you a Valentine's Day inspired makeup look that I posted on YouTube yesterday. I wanted to create a look that was easy and romantic with a bit of drama (mark your calendar, I used false eyelashes!) I added a sweet twist with some corner lashes to really bring this look to life. Here are some photos and link is below for the step by step tutorial!









So there you have it and if you're wondering I used the Tarte be MATTEnificent palette. I hope this helps give you makeup ideas for Valentine's Day. Click here for the tutorial. While you're visiting my channel, please subscribe (it's free) :)

Stay Connected with Me via Twitter & Instagram: @GlamourbyLexi

~Happy Valentine's Day~ 

Thank you for stopping by,
xoxoxo
~Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment